We guarantee your DJ will be experienced and more than qualified to make your event what you imagined it could be. We also customize your wedding plans based on what you would like in a DJ/Emcee. Our DJs understand your event is all about you and not them.
Our customers are our #1 priority, because of this we only book up to our guaranteed available approved disc-jockeys for your event date plus one is always available for a backup. This means your DJ wedding plans will be safe with us!
Well, let me explain how it works... Most DJs in this area cost around $650 up to $1500 or even more. So how do we offer such great prices for the same great quality you might ask? Well, most DJs, even those who are "super expensive" have open week & weekend dates available. There are also many great DJs who only want to DJ part-time. I'm sure you understand what it would take to start a business, advertise it, take calls & all that crazy paperwork. That's where we come in, it's our jobs to help fill their schedules.
This is an excellent question and we feel it's very simple..
1. First check out our website and understand our services or look over our FAQ
2. Check to be sure your date is available on our "Confirm your DJ" page
3. Immediately a form will be available to fill out with the primary information we need to confirm your event and extras you may choose
4. You will receive an email with your login information to start planning your event. (simple yet very feature filled system)
5. We keep in contact with you until your DJ contacts you to go over all your planning information & music requests one week before your event date
6. DJ will arrive at least one hour before your event and have music going at least 15 minutes before paid time
It's easy to confirm your professional DJ today for only a $100 deposit. If your wondering how offer such great prices check out our about us page here.
3 Hours Only $400
4 Hours Only $450
5 Hours Only $500
6 Hours Only $550
Please feel free to contact us anytime and we will respond back very quickly.